Sunday, December 2, 2012

You Are Not A Pathetic Excuse For A Human Being


when their owner goes away on vacation they look at humans the
way posh people look at non-posh people because they dont have
any emotions can humans relate to i want to keep you in my life
but it has to be intense i am less only attracted to those dont

who lack the choral scruples to mill me is your neck your favourite
part of my body or do have penchant for messin with lazy perceptions
of whats what for those hoove never had to question anything about
society who is your colour for stance in have you noticed that my

proclivity for martialistic expletives increases a negrofold after
2 glasses of vino extraordinaire fegronold is not an acceptable word
to make up so dont quote me on it most people just drift on and on
and have a nullified life and then reach 65 and are too old to live

guess they are the model citizens who fit perfectly into what the
elites have planned for us want to take the risk and at least be able
to say to myself i tried as i said earlier being broke and jobless
and assetless is just as good a situation as my current situation

except have nicer place to live now but only evenings weekends and
20 other days per year to enjoy it but that negative would be balanced
out by the positive of having all of my free time despite having to
share house with other people i dont know well somethings got to giver

No comments: