Friday, July 22, 2011

Policy Wonk

and i know other people could be misunderstanding this element of humanity although i do colour
co-ordinate i can flower arrange but would not win any competitions judged by judges abate cushty
kite dont try too hard when cooking my sock you should get off by having it in your moth dont
try to give me pleasure through vigour as you will only give me displeasure people dont need to

learn stuff anymore because all the information is at hand on the internet i guess we always
needed to understand stuff and the best exams test for that anyway i have removed advertisements
from my life for they keep telling me that i am not beautiful unless i acquire something else
and i do not rely on 'news' media for my understanding of humanity and the world around me for

i can gauge that myself on an independent basis and i am the nail that is unafraid to stick up
i define myself rather than be defined and i wouldnt get into a relationship unless there is an
established ongoing friendship and bond which trancends the dental attraction between us i used
to be one of us and they were them but i cant refer to us as us anymore because now i might

be one of them so us is now them but how did this happen to me for i am one of us not one of them
is my new us them and my new them us and its more about the glans than the glands if you are
curious about things you know nothing about and isnt it time we had one worldwide spelling for
words in the english lan guage for the winter net has no bolder borders the internet is an endless

source of discovery and exploration it is legal to say hiroshima in ireland but nagasaki is still
illegal to verbally express just like in montana and saskatchewan the internet is changing the way our
brains work and the human race/brain is evolving just like always who knows where it will end when
we get to the afterliffey it will be fun to watch the end of the movie and you have late hairy gregs

No comments: