Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Someone Said This


There is NO Common Law that says I must pay this tax - they know it - I know it - Show me the COMMON LAW that says I must pay and pay it I will without hesitation.
Until that time I will continue NOT to pay it as I have done for the last year.
I do not stand in the corporate jurisdiction, I do not submit or stand under Admiralty law - I am a freeman, born on the land, living on the land and I abide by the COMMON LAW - not these vexatious and fictional "ACTS" (the clue is in the name) that these people try and inflict upon us.
If you feel you should pay tax - then pay it - I'm not stopping you - but just because you don't comprehend that there is no law forcing you or me to pay it does not mean I am going to be a sheeple and pay it.
Just as there is NO LAW in the USA that allows the IRS to collect income tax - it doesn't exist!
Eveyrthing they do is geared around collecting money - it isnt about making your life better - wake up and smell the coffee - if it was - we would be living in utopia woudln't we.
Instead, crime, drugs, petrol, tax, tobacco and everything else is on the increase whilst education, health and care in the community are thrown to the dogs.
And in all of that the ONLY people making any money are ... the very politicians you want to pay so that they can keep ripping everyone off.
Are you REALLY that blind? God I hope not because if you are then its clear to me why the land is in the mess its in and why people are such willing slaves!

No comments: