Sunday, October 14, 2012

Eat Eggs (I Leave Out I)


explaining to administrators of your program your distaste for their donor will
not them impress but the other tight in clonskeagh where virtual means cloudy
it will impress upon henry dont want to live past 50 so ill focus on living for
next the 10 years things will sort them selves pout at 50 ive just turned 38 eh

i will it give my awl for ten years and if survive i after that its just a bonus
and will i read l'instruction manuel again and rip it up so shant i plan for any
thing after 50 shall assume i i wont be around so could use my savings i to i felt
really alive watching docu dramas this weak end really alive well i felt something

the night other in minesrath you dont look deaf but theres no reason that somewhat
dubiously gotten gains like those of your universitys patron shouldnt fall on floor
perhaps while in york youve enjoyed glorious paintings at frick connection blotto
not retiring im without having own home my fully paid for and preferably with those

italian hotels theyre spotless and when you put your hand on my inner thigh i grunted
youre such a homosexual so are you but thats different i cant help it but this way
am i putting the bank debt before my own solvency amnt i well amnt it pessimistic
that my optimism is wise i imagine that everybody is so ultra consumed with the my

newt details of their own self absorption that they dont give me more than passing
tauts im not interested in assholes the traits that have been assets to help circum
vent disaster are embarrassed that theyve let procrastination dominate her un
relenting opus attrition operandi i gentrify and bite my own neck repeatedly yore

No comments: