Friday, October 7, 2011

Complaint Of A Compliant Violinist

much effort into it because i am ok the way i am and in my experience the effort isnt worth it
if it is meant to be two people will just have a natural conversation flow and be interested and
passionate about the same things in my case it is philosophy music sport (soccer gaa rugby)
morality a few films a particular sense of humour that isnt possible to express properly here

it probably isnt meant to be and thats fine if you think im selfish for not trying hard to make
relationships work then i guess you wont fall in love with me or i with you if anyone has a real
conversation with me they will see how genuine sincere and human i am if they are superficial
with me they will probably see me as weird but it is them who is weird and inhuman in that

case and so i dont care what they think i am a nicer person than your grandfather and the
doctrine of your obsolescence i think i dont really want to spend time with people i dont
have carnal knowledge of i am tactile so give me everything you own john shaun doyle-foyle
someone might have feelings with a woman means not gay being to some people to have with sex

the complexities of being attracted to the sheer definition of society defines it could ease
lily make someone shy away from letting others interpret them that way foreign stance i love
people who give me a lot of money without me even asking for it eyelid flutter so if your
mother or sister or brother was violently raped or violently murdered you would consider

those equal crimes i think about you every 247 minutes you mean that much to me smell they
were talking about the ladder in the gents toilets on the 3rd floor there is a ladder there
that assists you in looking into the adjacent cubicle the more you show the person that you
cant live without them the more reasons you are giving them to take you for granted helium

No comments: