Saturday, March 10, 2012

Premonition Of Triviality

we almost have a dog i am touching it now
in a premonition of my own triviality
i squandered my kathleen of ineptitude
my kathleen of ineptitude knows one bound

she sells sea shells by the grace of god
underpinning everything you believe in undermining
lest yes lest milk of mag knees you in the groin
duty foretold english account numbers

the fun blame monster and sibling foe makes me love pianos
the final fantasy fist fruitcake lakes me move violins
and finally bulb not yeast in a turmoil makes me love (to) turmoil
the deerhoof makes me glove to the fore guitars electrique

et voila meet the new my emotionally nude kill
hes leafy terrestrial and panamanian narcissis ticklish
the mother of the maul showed all the subscribers how to maul success fully
though drenched in subterranean footwear cosmonautology

he then turned around and said it was me who had turned a round of drinks into a rant
plants and anniversaries are running with august scissors
against the grotesqueness after the grotesque
consummating failure fawns to the trickling trek of waiter lost bottom

No comments: