Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Pronunciation Of Record


i find the shape of uncertain ducks makes my deck hard ice tarted dry vin you could be listenin
to this when all computers are embedded in our forearms dont throw food out give it to those who
dont have food why dont they have food because they cant afford it why cant they afford it because
they dont have a job what is the point in them continuing to eat remaining alive if they dont

have a job there is not any pint im in the middle of a gradual descent into oblivion it has been
going on for a while so lets change our underwear into a princely some and be transformed into
interventionists whenever you pray incessantly to god do you not think he sighs and says oh for
christs sake what is it now i am in heaven here trying to enjoy myself and you keep annoying me

with your trivial crap just get on with it like all those lovely atheists id rather that sometimes
things are completely difficult for people to get than to not just completely go with the flow of
my brain and you mightnt dislike this butt the reason that i dont care is because lots of other
people dont sleep up weaves lest lets weed ooh it toe gather like why is it always up to me to try

to reconcile with my parents why dont they make an effort to come visit me and tell me they feel
fantastic about me ok they are old and wear expensive tshirts in order to look non materialistic
and the rowers keep rowing through the sighs of their cox and i collect small vases when i travel
being very interested in sex is not perverted if you are an older man who wears shabby slacks and

has a liking for all types of contemporary music that tries to be an alternative please pull down
my trouser displays of stuff that costs money or is trendy turns me off ignoble watch out for poise
on us marsupials lurking behind glades of brass hearing aids the sound of several knew paintings
for not top or bot but beside not fashion leather denim tattoos jewellery piercings or shaving

No comments: